The row crop cultivators are designed to mechanically destroy the weeds from the cultures of weeding plants. They are robust, very easy to operate and the adjustments are made quickly, depending on soil type and the desired processing level.
• The replacement of active bodies and depth adjustment is performed with great ease
• Soil copying through the copying wheels ensures an uniform working depth throughout the working width of the section
• Flexibility in adjusting the distance covered by the working elements and the plant protection area
• Uniform distribution of the fertilizer type, through free fall near of the plant rows
• The fertilizer release is made from the tractor PTO through a reducer and two chain transmissions
• The active bodies are highly resistant to wear
• Reliable distributor for incorporating the fertilizer into the soil